This week was an interesting one. I basically have a bunch of nice announcements except that most of them don’t have much information available yet, and then a few people failing at life. I feel like this is the way it should be every week. I had a lot of fun writing this blog this time.
Here is what we have this week:
- Touken Ranbu Stage cafe
- Shun made a mistake (again)
- New Yowamushi Pedal Stage
- Tenimyu’s Shibuya Station takeover
- Kimura Tatsunari’s Photobook
- Ton-chan fell over
- Kaisei’s head looks like teeth (apparently)
- Izaki Ryujiro’s fanclub opened
- BOYS AND MEN x MiniStop
- Kenya found his glasses
I was so busy at the weekend that I’m amazed that I was only one day late posting this. Of course it gives me one less day to work on the next post, but I will do my best.
This week was tough. A few things did happen but there wasn’t those huge huge announcments I’ve had previously, so I had to do a lot of hunting. Here is what we have this week:
- New Bleach musical visuals
- Miyagi Koudai’s image change
- Yowamushi Pedal Drama
- BOYS AND MEN Kenkyusei popularity contest
- Kento’s eggplant
- Kamimura Kaisei made an amazing discovery
- Tenimyu Team Live streaming
- Kenya’s retweet competition
- ○○ti became a thing
As expected, there weren’t too many big announcements this week (which is probably good for my bank account at least) so this week’s 10 things is a lot more trivial than last week’s. Having said that, I was almost struggling to have 10 things this week until everything exploded on Monday, so you should be grateful that I didn’t have an excuse to talk about Yugo’s potato. It’s also very Tenimyu actor biased this week, but oh well.
So, this is today’s list:
- Yamabuki DVD Release Events: An update
- Asuma Kousuke Photobook
- Seigaku vs Yamabuki DVD Release
- Tenimo certification
- Shota became the super-handsome king of birthday cakes
- Zaiki Takuma has a girlfriend?
- Naoya and Ryoshiro are too pure to be real
- Shun’s surprise meeting with a piece of udon
- BOYS AND MEN’s Nana-chan takeover
- How to be a fangirl with manners.